The course delivers fundamentals of Risk Management in Banks – an overview of the principles, processes, and frameworks of Risk Management. By the end of the course you will have an understanding of concepts that allow you to recognize and escalate risk-related issues before they become too severe.
Get Breaking Into Risk Management in Banks FREE!
What Will You Learn in This Course:
- How risk management can assist organizations to achieve their objectives and optimize decision making
- The types of internal and external risk exposure typically faced by an organization and the concepts of positive and negative risk
- How to assess risk effectively and to select appropriate actions and controls
- What does “Risk Universe” stand for
- What are the main components of Risk Management cycle
- What is the difference between risk and uncertainty
- How to determine your organization’s tolerance for risk
- The importance of culture, communication, and behavior in an effective risk management structure
- How to communicate your risks to all levels of your organization, and externally
- What soft skills are required from Risk Manager
- What are the benefits of making a career in Risk Management field