Bee pollen contains vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, lipids, and protein. It comes from the pollen that collects on the bodies of bees. Bee pollen may also include bee saliva.
ONLY BEE POLLEN CONTAINS…
- All 22 elements of the human system.
- All essential amino acids and is a complete protein.
- Vitamins A, B Complex series C, D, E, K and Rutin.
- 28 Minerals, Trace Mineral needed for good health.
- Enzymes and Co-Enzymes necessary for good digestion.
- No cholesterol.
Try a FREE Sample of Pollen Power here