This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you a foodie? Do you love to cook? Here are some great places to check online to get FREE recipes, FREE cookbooks and more for your fix!
• What’s Spoom? What are the ingredients in creme anglaise? Find out on Epicurious.com, filled with a wealth of information for any cook, amateur or professional. Epicurious is a completely FREE site that has a HUGE database of FREE recipes and FREE menus. There is also a Cook’s Tools section that includes a FREE shopping list, FREE iPhone App, FREE Food Dictionary, FREE wine Pairings, FREE conversion charts and FREE Technique Videos. There really is a nearly endless supply of information.
Epicurious also has a FREE Online Recipe box that you can save your favorite recipes to. You can also share your recipes with family and friends from the FREE Recipe Box.
This FREE Site is a MUST for anyone that Loves to Cook!
• If it’s more recipes that you want, check out the FREE offerings at allrecipes.com. They have thousands of FREE recipes from appetizers to desserts. They also have a FREE recipe exchange forum where you can ask for and share recipes.
• More recipes can be found at cooksrecipes.com including an entire FREE section of recipes and tips from Paula Deen!
• Sign up for the FREE CIA (Culinary Institute of America) newsletter that is filled with information for the food and wine enthusiast: techniques, recipes, lessons in wine, cooking tools and ingredients. The CIA website also offers FREE recipes. If you look in the Educators section you will find FREE Food ID handout sheets and a FREE poster series.
• Sign up to get the Cooking Club of America eNewsletter – The FREE newsletter includes recipes, ideas, tips and advice, kitchen product reviews and more!
• Watch FREE episodes of Top Chef and Chef Academy at Bravo.