This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s never too early to teach kids about money matters.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has this set of FREE books – The Money Monsters!
These fun books will introduce your children to ideas, habits and activities that they’ll need as they grow up and start to manage their own money.
There are FIVE FREE Books in the series –
- Money Monsters Learn About Careers
- Money Monsters Learn What Things Really Cost
- Money Monsters Learn to Protect Their Things
- Money Monsters Learn to Save
- Money Monsters Learn to Become Good Borrowers
There’s also set of 5 FREE Money Monsters Bookmarks
Spend some time and browse their other FREE publications while you are there as well.