Mark your calendars!
There are 2 important dates to note to earn up to $30 in FREE credits from American Express:
November 16, 2014 – Register your AMEX Card @ ShopSmall.com – LIMITED QUANTITIES
November 29, 2014 – SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY – Use your registered AMEX Card at a Qualifying Small Business
So here’s the scoop ► Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses across the country. Started in 2010, this day is celebrated every year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. American Express is promoting small businesses for the 5th year with it’s annual Shop Small campaign. If you register your card and use it at participating businesses you will receive up to three FREE $10 credits (for a total of $30) on your AMEX Card.
To register for this Small Business Saturday Card Member offer or for more information and to see offer terms, visit ShopSmall.com starting November 16th. For the Small Business Saturday Card Member offer, simply spend $10 or more in a single, in-store transaction at a qualifying small business that appears on the Shop Small Map at ShopSmallNow.com and get a $10 statement credit. Obviously, your purchase must be charged to your registered American Express card. You can take advantage of the American Express Card Member offer for Small Business Saturday (November 29, 2014) up to three times per registered American Express card.
Last year I was able to purchase three $10 gift cards at a local restaurant. I then received three $10 credits on my AMEX account making them FREE!
• You CAN register more than one AMEX card.
• You can get THREE $10 Credits – they CAN all be at the same business as long as they are separate transactions.
• There is a LIMITED number of available registrations – so REGISTER EARLY!
• You MUST register your AMEX card starting at 12:00 A.M. MST (Mountain Standard Time) on Sunday, November 16, 2014
• The only day that you can make a qualifying purchase is Saturday, November 29, 2014
MORE FREE OFFERS
We may earn a commission from affiliate links in this post.