HOT – HOT – HOT!
This is are really AWESOME FREE Item!
The Hamilton Beach ensemble Programmable 5 Quart Slow Cooker (Item # 011W005958928001P) is a $37 Value, great to keep or give as a FREE Gift (Mother’s Day maybe).
Here’s how to get yours ….
This offer is valid for purchase from Kmart Online only through TopCashBack.
Sign up for TopCashBack to be eligible for the FREE Hamilton Beach ensemble Programmable 5 Quart Slow Cooker
Visit Kmart through TopCashBack, purchase a Hamilton Beach ensemble Programmable 5 Quart Slow Cooker (Item # 011W005958928001P) and within 7 days $26.50 cashback will have posted in your TopCashBack account.
Regular price is $36.99 but it’s on sale for $24 currently.
The $26.50 will cover the cost of the slow cooker and any sales tax.
Choose in-store pickup.
- This offer is available to new TopCashBack members only
- For online sales only, for purchases made directly through TopCashBack
- TopCashBack DOES NOT LIMIT ACCOUNTS to one per household so if you’re an existing member now’s the perfect time to tell your husband or wife, mom or dad, roommate, neighbor, mailman, cashier at Kmart or anyone else about TopCashBack and perhaps they’ll share their freebie with you
- Have friends sign-up through your Tell-A-Friend link and you’ll earn $10 for each TopCashBack member who goes on to earn $10 in payable cashback
- Offer available until 23:59 PT on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 or until stock runs out
- This promotion is subject to supplies plus pick-up location availability
- Transactions must only have one Hamilton Beach ensemble Programmable 5 Quart Slow Cooker priced at $24 to ensure $26.50 cashback is credited to your TopCashBack account
- LIMIT 1 offer per TopCashBack account
- Opt to be paid in an Amazon.com Gift Card, which with its 2.5% bonus on top would mean you’d get $27.16 instead of $26.50 – That makes it a Money Maker!
►► Sign up now for TopCashBack
|Shipping||n/a – In Store Pick Up|
#freeafterrebate #freebate #moneymaker
MORE DEALS FOR YOU
We may earn a commission from affiliate links in this post.