This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.
Claim your FREE copy of 101 Great Ideas That Work: Leadership & Managing now, a $6.95 Value!
Over the years, we’ve learned again and again that big, bold, and audacious ideas are backed-up by seemingly small daily deeds that build a long-lasting enterprise. That’s why we created our new “101” series of digital books. We’ve culled the very best actionable advice from Inc. magazine and Inc.com and condensed it into a format that we hope will motivate and inspire you. Don’t (we repeat, don’t) read all these at once. When you find a tip that strikes a chord, we hope you’ll stop reading and take the first small step toward turning that idea into action. Read. Act. Repeat. You get the gist.
Among Inc.’s 101 strategies, you’ll read about:
- Kevin P. Ryan, the CEO of Gilt Groupe, and why he spends 20% of his time on human resources tasks.
- Why Tony Hsieh of Zappos offers new hires $2,000 to quit after they complete the company’s initial training program.
- Meg Cadoux Hirshberg’s advice on running a business with your spouse.
- How Nick Sarillo of Nick’s Pizza & Pub has found a way to retain young hourly workers.
- Joel Spolsky and why he scrapped his flat, everyone-reports-to-me corporate structure at Fog Creek Software for a hierarchical one.
- Why Larkspur Hotels & Restaurants founder Karl Hoagland fired himself.
Along with this FREE Book, you’ll also receive regular email updates via Inc. We’re providing the news entrepreneurs need to know now.
We may earn a commission from affiliate links in this post.