This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.
Join Home Depot’s hands-on workshop and build a Spinning Box toy. Then, decorate your finished box with stickers featuring characters from the upcoming Dreamworks movie Kung Fu Panda 3.
With the FREE Kung Fu Panda Workshop at The Home Depot, teach the Kids the basics of working with tools, while letting them take pride in building a functional object to keep on Saturday, 1/2/16, 9am – noon.
- Learn how to build a FREE Kung Fu Panda Spinning Box
- FREE hands-on workshops; designed for children ages 5 – 12
- All kids get to keep their craft, receive a FREE certificate of achievement, a FREE Workshop Apron, and FREE commemorative pin while supplies last.
- Children must be present at the store to participate in the workshop and receive the FREE item, apron and pin.
- Kids Workshop activities are scheduled on a first come/first served basis.
See your local Home Depot store for additional details.
Register now online for this FREE Kids Workshop
Date, time and participation may vary by location.
MORE FREE STUFF
We may earn a commission from affiliate links in this post.