Get $50 FREE for your saliva! REALLY!
Did you know that you can get paid to send your saliva samples that can be used for research?
The exact amount will vary from study to study depending on certain factors specified by the researcher, but the base compensation for a single donation is $50.
- FREE Compensation
- FREE Saliva Kits
- FREE Sign Up
- Participate Multiple Times for Qualified Studies & get paid MULTIPLE TIMES
DNAsimple is the match-maker of the genetic research world. If there is a study out there that needs participants like you, they’ll tell you about it and let you decide if you want to participate or not. If you decide to participate, they’ll pay you for doing so! Even better, their match-making platform is 100% anonymous, so no one can see your identity.
For donors, the basic steps are:
1. Sign up for a FREE account at DNAsimple
2. Provide basic demographic information, such as age and height
3. Fill out a brief medical history
4. Wait a few seconds while they check for studies you can donate to
5. If you don’t qualify now, they’ll automatically notify you when you do
6. Review any study you match and decide if you want to participate
7. If you participate, complete a saliva kit at home (mailed to you FREE of charge) and be compensated! ◄ FREE MONEY!
Through DNAsimple, donors can contribute to and expedite scientific research while being fairly compensated for the valuable information that they provide. We believe that our process will enable donors to double the pace of genetic research, bringing cures and treatments to millions of people far earlier than they could otherwise be provided.