This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a great FREE Sample Box filled with awesome Skin and Hair Care products!
You can use some of these for stocking stuffers …
FREE Sample box includes 10 or more items. Samples may vary. Participating brands include:
- Nivea Oil Infused Lotion Vanilla and Almond Oil: 0.3 oz
- Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free Shampoo: 0.5 oz
- Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free Conditioner: 0.5 oz
- Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Body Wash, Nourishing Coconut: 1 oz
- Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion For Extra Dry Skin, Nourishing Coconut: 1 oz
- Roc Multi Correxion 5 In 1 Anti-Aging Chest, Neck & Face Cream: 0.05 oz
- GLISS Hair Repair Shampoo, Ultimate Repair: 1.7 oz
- GLISS Hair Repair Conditioner, Ultimate Repair : 1.7 oz
- Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray: 0.9 oz
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes : 7 count
- Acure Organics Coconut and Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes : 12 count
- Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream, Orange Blossom: 0.3 oz
- Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Deep Clean Cool Mint Flavor Floss: 40 m
- Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrip : 1 strip
How it Works:
1. Purchase the Skin and Hair Care Sample Box.
For a LIMITED TIME, buy the Women’s Skin and Hair Care Sample Box for $9.99. Limit one box per customer. Sample box is available for Prime members only.
2. Receive equal credit towards your next purchase.
Promotional credit of $9.99 will become available after your sample box ships (automatically applied to your account).
3. Redeem credit on eligible items below.
Once your credit is available, simply add one or more of the products below to your cart and the credit will be applied during checkout. Items must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com. See complete Terms & Conditions
Availability of Amazon Sample Boxes comes and goes. If it is out of stock, check back in a couple of days!
We may earn a commission from affiliate links in this post.