This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.
The FREE software, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, is a Windows-based DVD ripper capable of ripping & copying any protected DVD/ISO image to mainstream video formats and devices. Its Mac version, WinX DVD Ripper for Mac, is an ultimate Mac DVD Ripper designed to backup and rip DVD or DVD ISO to all prevailed video formats on Mac.
Both would cost $105.90 in total, but now, you can download for FREE, either the Windows or Mac version (or both) at $0 by 2/10/17 – the deadline of this exclusive giveaway.
Key Features of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum/WinX DVD Ripper for Mac:
- Decrypt & rip DVDs to mainstream video formats, such as rip DVD to MP4 to be playable on everywhere; rip DVD to AVI for backup on hard drive, DVD to MKV, MPEG, WMV, iTunes, MOV, FLV, M2TS, and other 320+ video audio formats.
- Convert DVDs to fit any electronic device you own, such as rip DVD to fit Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6S, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Android, Samsung, Kindle Fire, Nexus, Surface, Chromecast, Sony, etc. 350+ profiles supported. Thus, you can enjoy your favorite DVD movie on the go.
- 1: 1 Clone DVDs to ISO image or VIDEO_TS folder to protect them from scratches, damages, or loss. Copy main/full title DVD to MPEG2 file with original video audio tracks for you to store it on computer or USB hard drive.
- Remove all copy & region protections, be it DVD CSS or region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, or Disney X-project DRM, it even lets you rip and copy the latest protected DVDs with 99 titles in few minutes, such as Star Wars, Frozen, etc.
- It also allows you to edit DVD movies at wish, like crop, merge, trim and add external SRT subtitles. For advanced users, you can also customize video audio parameters, like codec, frame rate, sample rate, bitrate, etc to balance video quality and file size.
- Ultra-fast DVD ripping and copying speed. Support Multi-core (up to 8) CPU and Hyper-threading; support hardware acceleration tech, enabling multiple CPU cores to simultaneously use QSV and CUDA/NVENC to rip & backup DVD.
Don’t miss the deadline and grab yourself a FREE licensed copy now!
Notice: The exclusive giveaway for this DVD ripper(Win/Mac) is valid until 2/10/17. The giveaway license works as the full version, except does not support future updates.
We may earn a commission from affiliate links in this post.