This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.

There are several Online Broker that give away FREE Stocks when you create an account with them. This offer is for Firstrade (Robinhood is another one).

Just open an account with Firstrade

Once your account is approved you will get a FREE Stock!

You might even get Apple, Boeing, Advanced Micro Devices or Ford!

Boeing is trading at $239+ per share today – 6/16/21

► Here’s something to think about – Amazon shares started trading at $18 per share in 1997.  Today, 24 years later, they are trading at $3160.  That’s and increase of $3142 or 175 times! Your FREE Stock could increase in value that much too!

The FREE stock is one share selected randomly. There is an approximately 98% chance of the FREE stock having a value of $3-$10, an approximately 1% chance of the FREE stock having a value of $10-$50, and an approximately 1% chance of the FREE stock having a value of $50-$200, based on the price of shares at the time of purchase.


This is the FREE Stock I got …

Ford is now worth $14.52 ~ as of 6/18/21

This is the SECOND FREE Stock I got …

Energy Transfer is not worth $10.56 ~ as of 6/18/21

AND this is the THIRD FREE Stock I got …

Nokia is now worth $5.10 ~ as of 6/18/21

Here’s the FOURTH FREE Stock I just got …

Energy Transfer is not worth $10.56 ~ as of 6/18/21

And the FIFTH FREE STOCK …

Nokia is now worth $5.10 ~ as of 6/18/21

Get another FREE Stock from Robinhood RIGHT NOW



We may earn a commission from affiliate links in this post.